Tuesday 29 March 2016

On Sleeplessness

So tonight I make myself a cup of tea... Actually, My cousin boils the water and pours in a cup while I dip the teabag in. I drink it and I'm all ready for bed... Thinking no ‪#‎TeamNocturnal‬ with my friend Usual Suspect rather some ‪#‎BeautySleep‬


I pick a book from my library and plan to read myself to sleep. 11.00pm and I can see I'm succeeding because all of a sudden I'm dyslexic and can't read shit. So I drop the book and shut my eyes.
I'm also miraculously able to tune out the reggae mix the mosquitoes sharing my room are playing tonight and I edge closer to dreamland. God be praised!
Ping!
Ping!
Ping!
Ping!
In quick succession...

Who da..???
First off, I thought the ping in bbm only works thrice? How come this one is four? Or is mine outdated?
I'm fully awake. All signs of sleep gone.
I'm angry and sad at the same time. This is because I know I'm back on #TeamNocturnal. I only get one chance at #BeautySleep a day and this late night 'pingist' has snatched that opportunity. This had better be worth it, I tell myself.

I check the ping... Its à him. *rolleyes*
"Hey beauty, I sent you a text message," It reads.
Hian!
I check my inbox for the message that I was deprived of sleep for.
Ah, there it is.

"The tym is cum
Tym to rejoys
Christ has risen
He's aroused"


😨😨

I'm all shades of confused right now. I stare at my phone and reread the message. So many questions run through my mind.
What's going on?
Is this why I was woken up?
What is rejoys?"
Who is aroused?
Why is he so?
What has that got to do with me?

I'm still staring at my phone. I'm at crossroads on what to do. I want to use cuss words on someone, I want to swear. I also want to correct him,,,, only with sarcasm. To cuss or not to cuss? I look at the time. 11.40pm. I'm rational, it's too late to do so.
I have no choice but to leave him for his 'chi' to judge. Karma they say is a bitch. May his own Karma bitch be a scorned woman.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effective weight loss - of course! Nowadays it's the main fasting benefit, and the key reason why most people get into it is fasting for weight loss. Actually, our bodies are designed to live long without food, as we did in the elder days. Best BCAA Supplements When we eat, our liver and muscles store energy as glycogen. In the fasting days, our body uses glycogen first for a couple of hours, then it starts burning off the fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking - Needless to suggest you for walking as it is famously known to be the best exercise that helps you stay healthy and fit. Premium Pure Keto But do not worry! I have prepared a few important points for you to keep in mind when looking for a weight loss pill: Ingredients must be natural and no hazardous components. Keep in mind that you must use the real and unmodified form the main ingredient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Effective weight loss - of course! Nowadays it's the main fasting benefit, and the key reason why most people get into it is fasting for weight loss. Actually, our bodies are designed to live long without food, Retro Lean Forskolin as we did in the elder days. When we eat, our liver and muscles store energy as glycogen. In the fasting days, our body uses glycogen first for a couple of hours, then it starts burning off the fat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can also practice less strenuous weight lifting exercises to increase testosterone volume naturally. You can also regularly practice walking and jogging. Tuna is rich in vitamin D. It helps to improve testosterone naturally. Best Testosterone Boosters You can consume red grapes regularly to increase testosterone. It also improves sperm motility. You can consume avocado to improve sex hormones naturally. Pomegranate is rich in anti-oxidants. It offers effective cure for impotence. Honey is rich in boron and nitric oxide. It promotes secretion of testosterone. It helps to gain harder erection by increasing the blood flow to the reproductive organs by dilating the blood vessels. You need to consume cabbage regularly.

    ReplyDelete