Tuesday 29 March 2016

Noise Pollution

This is coming a bit late. I apologize.
Work has been tedious. 

I have a church sharing fence with my compound... This year they bought more speakers(like the ones inside weren't enough). Last month, they brought some speakers outside. Guess they ran out of space
inside the church. Last week, they moved one of the speakers to face my house.
Now I can't sleep, I can't read, I can't eat,,,, I can't even Facebook in peace. I'm even scared to step out. The noise inside my room is so loud can't imagine what it's like outside.
Thanks to them, I'm literally in church everyday.


Today is Sunday, I'm in bed trying to sleep because some idiot pinged me about an 'arousal' text he sent last night and I couldn't catch some shut eye.
My phone rang, 'twas my dad.
"Adaobi"
"Sir"
"Did you go to church?"
"yes daddy. I'm even in church right now, I'm sure you can hear the singing in the background. I had to step out to call you. Pls call me back when church is over "

 
I'm a sinner, I accept. Nobody is perfect. But I'm trying my best to see if I can live righteous but the ones supposed to lead me in the right path are the ones making me tell lies. I lied, I accept. But on judgement day, Angel Michael or whoever is at the Pearly Gates should note that I was led to lie. I was tempted, the temptation came right to my bedroom. There was no where else to "flee" to. 

Im not upset that a church is beside my house. Nah, Heaven forbid! I'm not upset at all.
I'm mad. Im furious, my eyes are stinging.

It's not enough that church services are now everyday. It's not enough that they get morning and evening doses of offerings and tithes. It's not enough that I can't sleep because the pastor is speaking in tongues and screaming out sermons at the top of his voice even when speakers and megaphones surround the little building he calls church. He had to shift the speaker to face me. And force me to listen to his choristers sing off key. 

An hour ago I was tempted to go into the church, grab the microphone and give a stern warning. But I reconsidered. And decided to chill.
But then again, nothing lasts forever. Change they say is constant. I'm writing this cos writing helps clear my mind. It is also a mild appeal to my friends to get ready to come rescue me when they hear I did Wat I was supposed to do and the church held me down and are casting out the demon that is supposedly using me. 

It's testimony time now, lemme listen to what the Good Lord has done for some lost souls.
BTW, Happy Easter to those who are happy today. I'm not!

16 comments:

  1. loool... The pastor of that church needs to read this. Unfortunately, this is what most people go through in Nigeria. There should be a limit to the amount of noise a person, organization or group are allowed to make. Take it easy. No go beat person o!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to consider myself a very calm and not troublesome person... I just realized I am absolutely incapable of trouble. This is because I tried as much as possible to vent and go make a noise in that church but guess what?I left my house. Im chilling at a friends for now...smh

      Delete
  2. Lol..i know that feeling......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll come rescue you when they try to cast out your demons! And I'll bring Tyrone along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll come rescue you when they try to cast out your demons! And I'll bring Tyrone along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair stylists may recommend other methods of adding volume to your hair, such as coloring, but such methods are not exactly recommended as keranique reviews coloring can damage hair shafts. Blow drying and curling using a curling iron are also processes used to create more volume for hair but these methods strip hair of moisture, making it dry and brittle and susceptible to breakage.
    https://goldencondor.org/keranique-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best time of the year to begin your weight loss program is really the time that feels right for you. Whether that's at the start Vexgen Keto Reviews of the year or the end of it, it's important to remain committed to your goal. Whenever you decide to commit to a weight loss program, contact us here at Accent Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery to learn about the Protein Pantry Weight Loss Program.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In order to have fast and more effective results, it is suggested to combine natural male enhancement supplements with male enhancement exercises. Primal Pro XR With regular use, you can expect to fast track the results. But it is also recommended that you first ask the opinion of your doctor before using any of these products in order to ensure that it is safe for your health and you will not experience any adverse effects due to your health condition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Venus Factor mealtime plans keep women's Leptin sky-high and make possible women to burn fat just about the clock... even when they are resting. The Venus Factor diet plans control women's Leptin level, even as eating the food they want to eat not counting calories. In the long tow, women won't have to undergo from the horrible bounce back weight gain after quitting a diet. When it comes to losing weight men have a slight advantage over women. Women have been saddled with a hormone that can actually inhibit fat loss. Biofluxe Keto It's called estrogen. Maybe you've heard of it. So for men, unless they're loaded with estrogen, the real secret to losing weight is simply eating less calories than they use. But it's not really that simple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the beginning you will experience very rapid weight loss only for the scale to end up static at a set weight without lowering any more. What happened was that as your body was getting rid of those initial pounds, it was slowly getting accustomed to your new diet and exercise habits. Once your body got used to the new routine, your weight loss all but ceased. Rapid Trim 24/7 This situation is commonly known as weight loss plateau and when a person gets to this stage, this is about the time any diets for quick weight loss generally go out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have Morning Sex: Simple erection can cause circulation of the hormone considerably. Having a morning sex is an excellent Male Ultracore idea to bring the flow of testosterone a boost. The post-dawn sex or pre-dawn sex, whatever may, doing sex frequently, is a good idea of natural ways to beat low testosterone in a more acceptable way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic scr888 hack app download and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting keto supplement slim this informative article.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This discussion unexpectedly takes my attention to join rapid slim keto pills inside. Well, after I read all of them, it gives me new idea for my blog. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you could message me with any hints & tips 918kiss free credit new member 2019 on how you made your blog look this cool, I would be appreciative!Great blog you have here - market is very slow - Hopefully things will begin picking back up

    ReplyDelete